To become a benchmark in the LED technology market. To be recognized by our customers and suppliers as an innovative, professional and sustainable company. To remain committed to a different vision of how to do things, combining the best product and service, economic efficiency and support for young people in vulnerable situations.
We believe that business is a very powerful tool for change in society. We want to be an example that it is possible to be competitive and socially responsible. Relationships within the company, with customers and suppliers, should make work rewarding and worthwhile.
Personalized attention and response
Ethics with values
Identification and empathy
- We design and manufacture innovative LED lighting solutions and services in Spain.
- We offer comprehensive services with high added value at competitive prices.
- We build trusting relationships with our clients based on personalized attention and a "tailor-made" response to their needs.
- We are specialists in responsible sourcing, we can assist in the development of Social Responsibility in your business and the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in this area.
- We are qualified as an insertion company and we can provide your projects with a comparative advantage in terms of social clauses in public tenders and in contracts reserved for insertion companies or public employment centres of social initiative.
Hispaled was founded in 2009 by a group of people with an entrepreneurial spirit, training in engineering and business management, experience in supporting young people in vulnerable situations and a vocation for the social economy. The founding partners had the vision of realizing a joint dream, as was the creation of a technology company with economic activity, and that in turn was also a platform for social and labour insertion of people, mainly young people, in situations of social vulnerability and difficulty in accessing the normal labour market.
The first major public lighting projects are developed with Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) under the concession model for long periods, between 7 and 10 years. This model will be the one that will consolidate the main relationship with our customers in the coming years.
Factory opening in Ordes (A Coruña).
International delegation opens in Colombia.
More than 100,000 light posts are installed.
We moved our headquarters to a warehouse in the Industrial Factory of the Madrid City Council in Vicálvaro.
Large public lighting projects are executed in municipalities such as La Línea de la Concepción or Móstoles, with more than 6,000 lighting points installed in both cases.
More than 40,000 luminaires are installed during the year, highlighting projects such as the lighting of municipalities of the Provincial Council of Jaén, Historical Parks of Madrid, the Rondas of Barcelona or Casablanca (Morocco).
Hispaled starts up a line of photovoltaic installations for self-consumption.
We are entrepreneurs, engineers and tutors of young people in vulnerable situations.
We have turned our dream and our passion into a solid company with a positive social and environmental impact.
- Jorge Fraile Vilarrasa CEO and Commercial Director
- José Miguel Bautista Arija Social Area Director
- Ricardo Colina Pérez Technical Director
- Ricardo Prieto Calonge Production and Quality Manager
- Alejandro López Martínez Product and R&D&I Manager
- Francisco Calderon Alva Chief Financial Officer